While the GIS name reaches back generations, the modern team members specialize in the latest innovations and technologies that enable builders to create more energy efficient, sustainable buildings that ever before.
Modern technology and innovation have made today’s building materials not only with less of an environmental impact, but also with greater energy efficiency than ever before. Today’s energy-savers can include:
1. Energy efficient appliances
2. Renewable building materials such as flooring, insulation, etc.
3. Advanced temperature controls / Thermostat and radiant barrier sheathing
4. Highly Insulating building materials like siding and concrete forms
5. Plant-based polyurethane foam
6. Recyclable materials or cool roofing materials
7. Low-water-use plumbing
8. Rainwater recycling systems
9. Much, much more
We can schedule at time to look over your plans and discuss options and ways for you to make your building project more energy efficient, and how you can work to project the natural environment around your building site.
GIS has grown up in this industry – three generations and counting – and have proven ourselves on projects both locally and internationally. We possess the experience and ability to seamlessly integrate the various phases of the construction process and successfully transform an idea into a reality.
If you are considering developing a site in the Seattle area and would like the opinion of an experienced professional, click the “Free Site Visit” button and we will schedule a time to meet with you.