Today’s Custom Home Materials Are Far More Energy-Efficient
Modern technology and innovation have made today’s building materials not only with less of an environmental impact, but also with greater energy efficiency than ever before. Today’s energy-savers can include:
- Energy efficient appliances.
- Renewable building materials such as flooring, insulation, etc.
- Advanced temperature controls / Thermostat and radiant barrier sheathing.
- Highly Insulating building materials like siding and concrete forms.
- Plant-based polyurethane foam.
- Recyclable materials or cool roofing materials.
- Low-water-use plumbing.
- Rainwater recycling systems.