Our leadership team and crew have a deep understanding of construction processes, procedures, and regulations. Our team is passionate about staying at the forefront of the industry in terms of capabilities, technologies, and innovation. GIS projects are the result of lean, detail-oriented practices that amplify the value of your investment, and stand the test of time. We constantly strive to improve at each phase of the building process, from the initial idea to the final, phenomenal result.
As we turn over each new project, it stays with us as part of our lasting legacy of excellence. Our name and our integrity is on the line with each new project, and so each must meet the high standards our clients have come to expect from the GIS name.
At GIS International, we strive to improve and innovate our building processes and procedures to constantly improve your experience and the outcome of every project by:
• Integrating each phase of the building process – from site selection, due diligence, planning, and construction
• Including experts that can provide expertise through a collaborative partnership approach
• Constantly striving to adopt the latest improvements and technological innovations
• Maintaining rigorous standards of excellence from ourselves and associated contractors
• Viewing innovation as an integral part of our processes and methodologies
• Upholding the highest industry standards for safety and welfare in the workplace
• Adopting an environmentally responsible approach to each project
One of the best decisions you can make as you select a developer and custom- or multi-family home builder is to choose a buyer’s representative. When GIS provides this service for a client, we are able to move quickly through the land development and site preparation phases to ensure your location is properly prepared. It gives us the needed authority to make your build site ready for the foundation and further construction. As a buyer’s representative GIS advocates for you during a painstaking and potentially stressful process. Enjoy the convenience and peace of mind that comes with having GIS on your side.
If you are considering developing a site in the Seattle area and would like the opinion of an experienced professional, click the “Free Site Visit” button and we will schedule a time to meet with you.